Although this happened in Namibia, I can strongly say it happens in Nigeria and most people don’t know.
If you have to leave your child with a Nanny, please do some of the following:
- Read Are the hands you leave your kids trustworthy?
- Make sure you let her know she is being watched and make sure she doesn’t know how to put it off.
- Be sure she loves children. (You can tell someone loves the job or just doing it.
- If you don’t trust her with all your money, don’t trust her with a life.
- Don’t leave her alone with the child if you suspect a little anger in her before you leave.
- Always make sure you let her know she is being watched.
- Be as unpredictable with your timing as possible.
Words fail me, I am just so sad I watched this.
Watch video below:
1. Don't leave your Nanny at home with your child when you truly can't trust her with all your money. 2. Tell her there is 1m cameras everywhere so she knows upfront and doesn't kill your child before you find out. 3. I just want to cry 😱😱😭😭😭 4. Reason I never trust anyone with my child alone. (I believe in a multiple people system like the Creche…not just one person). 5. I want to cry some more😭😭😭😭. (I'm definitely doing an article on this). Video credit :@bellanaijaonlinem
Photo Credit: Pixabay
Video Credit: Instagram/bellanaijaonline